MomTime’s Spring Calendar: Mark Your Calendars
- Run Like Mothers- MomTime’s running moms have formed a team race in the Colfax Marathon on Sunday, May 17. Currently, MomTime has one team, but would welcome more runners. Thus far, Linda, Miriam, Jen N, Pam, and Chris are running a relay team. If there is interest, we may form two, maybe three teams. Up for discussion, is the probable future sponsorship of a charity to help further one mission of MomTime: to help the wider community. Contact Jennifer Nutter for more details. Come and support the team. For more information on the race: www.runcolfax.org
- The Spring Social is Sunday, May 30 at the home of Haley Figueroa. Book your sitters! This event is a fun gathering intended for MomTime members and their spouses. Check your inbox for details via e-vite.
- Spring Bake Sale is coming. The date is TBD, most likely a Sunday in May or early June. Funds will sponsor our Spring Service Project.
- Summer Camping Trip is August 14-15 at Elk Creek Campgrounds near Grand Lake. Reserve your spot now. Spaces are limited. Check back here soon for a link.
Ongoing Momtime Events
Mom’s Night Out- or “MNO” ( as known by regulars) meets the second Thursday evening of the month, is organized by Miriam Morrison. Check your inbox for details.
- Tonight: March 23: North County Cafe in Lowry: www.northcountydenver.com
- Following restaurants: tbd
Lunch Bunch is a group of members who meets midweek the last week of the month at noon. Linda Beardsley is the coordinator for this gathering.
- Monday, 4/27 Lunch Bunch will meet at Devil’s Food in Wash Park. See www.devilsfooddenver.com
- 5/27 is the May date, location tbd
Dad’s Night Out ( “DNO”) is organized by Chris Beardsley. This group is for spouses of MT members to get together usually on the first Thursday evening of the month. Please contact Chris: firstname.lastname@example.org to have your husband added to the distribution list.